Monday, November 23, 2009

Dreaded Body Comp

It had been about a year since my last body comp. I knew I would be disheartened at the results. My clothes have told me - my work outs have told me. So seemed best to me to avoid Carey when she asked when she pinched me last - duck, dodge and "gotta run". But last Friday, I went to the office, closed the door and let the measuring and pinching begin. Yes, I was unhappy with what I saw. Up 13 lbs, up 19" and up 10% in body fat in one year's time. Two thoughts - one, good thing I stuck with boot camp and some gym, cause those numbers could have been worse. Two, shame on me. Only one word - why? I know why - but in the end, they are all bullshit excuses. No one controls me, but me. I'm done with excuses. I'm back on track. I'm getting back to the zone, food logging and back to Advocare.

All that she intends, all she keeps inside, isn't on the label.