Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me


Happy Anniversary to me. I joined CrossFit Central 2 years ago - in boot camp starting February 07 out at St. Stephens campus. I'm by no means their longest client - but like to say I've been around a while - enought to see tremendous growth and feel like all the coaches and staff are part of my family. CFC changed my life. Me, two years ago, I can't even recognize who I was physically. Those pictures are painful to look at - put them away quick! Thank you to my family, my friends and my coaches. CFC lives up to it's promise - a community of fit people - and they leave no one behind.

One of my boot camp friends said it best -- CFC treats everyone with value - everyone is welcome and no matter your physical shape, they are there for you. They are not judgemental, only encouraging, supportive and enthusiastic. Simply put - they care - and you won't get that in a big box gym- they don't care if you come or go - only that you pay your dues. I drank the CFC kool-aid and I'm in for what ever comes next.