Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NOT Zone Favorable


The 3lb cinnamon role - courtesy of LuLu's cafe in San Antonio. Not zone favorable at all, unless maybe you have a tablespoon-sized bite and then some protien - as I'm sure that that one tablespoon will cover both carbs and fat. I won't rat out who sent me this photo of what it looked like before her family of 5 did their best to devour it... yes, there was some left over. As I look at it, I think of my former eating habits when I'd not hesitate to dive into this. Now I look at it differently - that it would be a very rare treat. I recommitted myself to food logging and following Zone yesterday. I did food log for about a week, but found that I really didn't care what I wrote on it --it was honest, and not a Carey-star worthy diary of the crazy things I ate. Megan is onto me, as is Chris. I will succeed, as I'm running another half marathon in November and I want to feel great and perform to my expectations.