Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm a Beliver


Went to the CrossFit Nutrition Seminar this weekend by Robb Wolf. I'm recommitted to the Zone diet - but add the Paleo component. I will start to follow his blog -- and I highly recommen his FAQ list. Giving up grains, and minimizing dairy - and going to work hard to get those veggies in. Really hard. Saw this t-shirt on one of the attendees from CrossFit Alamo. Love it -- wish my family would read it. Maybe I will send it to them - and then get the silent treatment for a while, or maybe they will open my blog and find this message -- further reminder that you can't change your body or your lifestyle unless you want it bad enough. I asked my dad to check out the two CrossFit affiliates - all within 10 or 20 miles of his home and his only reply was "think not" - bummer.